Tuesday, February 22, 2005

good... no classes today

Boycott boycott boycott...

Endless boycott of classes...

I know our grades will suffer but we're doing is for our future. Who would want to graduate from an unknown college called Malayan? Ahh! Retain Mapua Institute of Technology!

Boycott boycott boycott...

I hope everything will be settled soon.

There are rumors that our sports editor and United Mapuans spokesperson, Kuya Gudo, has been expelled. I don't know if it's true or not. I hope it's not.

But according to Mrs. Montevirgen, our TNB adviser, he was already given a letter because of illegal assembly. The group United Mapuans is not a recognized organization in the Institute. The administration wrote that he should have filled out a form for org recognition and wait for 3 weeks for approval. Hello?! 3 weeks?! It's a very long time to wait! We have to act NOW before it's too late!

This is getting scary.

I want to go home and play more Sims. Haha... No, I'm more concerned about the school. Promise ^__^

Boycott boycott boycott...

Boycott until tomorrow. Rally on Thursday. It might be bloody or something like that, I guess. Bring it on! [I'm excited and scared at the same time.]

Oh God! Please help us! We've done all that we could. It's your turn to do the rest for us. *bow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home